Video | Forest Cabin Card with Heat Embossing

 

Hey Everyone! Martina back with you for a last card as the November 2020 Guest at WOW! Embossing Powder.

Today, I am creating a fun and easy landscape type card with lots of snowy and sparkly details.

You can find todays Video *HERE* if you'd like to watch me creating the card (and see me doing some trial-and-error :))

For this card, I have die cut all pieces of the Alexandra Renke Forest Cabin die and heat embossed the pieces instead of colouring them with other mediums. 

To colour all these die cut pieces, I have been using:

Manuela's Honey for the Cabin which supports the idea of a snowy scene with the white speckles in the powder.

Deck the Halls for the Trees which coordinates so well with the Twinkle of the White Puff!
 

Dianas Love for the Birds und White Puff Twinkle for the Snowy details..

To colour the hills, I have applied some Distress Oxide in "Bundled Sage" with a blender brush.

When I was applying the snow on the hills, I tried to use the embossing powder on some kind of wet glue and really don't like my result. 

I'll have to experiment some more so I can find a glue that I could recommend for this technique!

 
I still have finished my card and glued all the pieces down. 
And I  have to say that I totally like this little cabin in the snowy forest!
 
I really hope you like it too!

Thank you so much for watching,
have a great day!

 
Supplies:

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

Post a Comment