I'm sending you a Smile by Dunja

Hello WOW! Fans! I'm back with the last post as a guest in July. Time flies and I hope very much that I could inspire you. The WOW! powders have been my favourite for many years and I promise you, you will love it from the first day you use it. I repeat myself... sprinkling the WOW! Embossing Powders into wet Oxide Ink paint is always a joy.


Here are two cards, with one stencil, the same ink colors, but the background is designed differently and I want to show how versatile you can use it. Whenever you use clear embossing powder on paint, the colors become so vibrant, can you see it?  That shimmer?


I have embossed the Hello lettering several times in gold, it looks so sublime and sparkles very beautifully. I just added a few enamel dots for the decoration.


Now on to my second card. Transparent embossing powder in many layers. Look at this lettering. Terrific, isn't it? I love to play with the powders and experiment.


Here are some sequins on my card as embellishments. But the focus of the card is the transparent embossed lettering, right?



Well, that's it. Thank you one more time for stopping by. Do not miss the July Challenge, there a just a few days left.

I hope we meet again :) Stay creative and show the WOW!

All the best
Dunja

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/


Comments

  1. Beautiful colours used with the stencil Dunja and the clear gloss sprinkled over gives it a gorgous shine and enhances the colours too, and love the die cut sentiments over the top, one so prettily embossed with gold and the other given a wonderful shine with the clear embossing, and love the rainbow of colours across the letters underneath the shine. Great inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Of All. We Can print any size of Round Stickers and Labels best Sticker printers for 1 inch size, 1 inch round labels Call NOw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment