Clear Texture Paste + Sparkles on Acetate with Dunja


Hello everyone, it is Wednesday and it's me again, Dunja. First of all thank you for your feedback on my first guest post and my video. You encourage me to do it again :)

Today I have an experiment-card. An experiment, because I have never worked on acetate with a clear embossing paste and the sparkles before. And hey, it is so much fun and I like the result, I am curious what you are gonna say.


Here is a small step by step instruction. I took pictures while doing it.
The stencil is fixed with adhesive tape to prevent it from slipping.


Add the transparent modelling paste, sparkles, a palette knife. Mix the two components well to a mass.



Spread this over the stencil and pull it off carefully when everything is covered.


Then you need patience: let it dry well.


In the meantime, I punched out and glued the lettering "Thank you" three times with my Gemini Junior. I like to use the double-sided adhesive tape, you can die-cut it directly. I did some inkblending with an Distress Mini Ink in green, that matches the cardstock i've used.


Then I embossed the lettering. First two or three times with the WOW! Embossing Powder Clear Gloss Regular. Then I put the WOW! Embossing Powder Lime Rickey on the middle part and the Hero on the bottom. You will get a very good result if you use the WOW! Embossing Pen for fine details.


It gets a magical effect, doesn't it??




Thank you so much for stepping by today. Don't forget to subsribe on our social media channels, otherwise you'll miss some fabolous creations everyday ;-)

See you soon again - next wednesday. Hope you'll enjoy a fabolous time.

Dunja

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. So sparkly and beautiful using this bright fuchsia pink Dunja, and love the way you have partially embossed the sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this technique with the great result!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment