VIDEO: Repeat Pattern Stamping and Emboss Resist with Erica

Hi guys!

It's Erica back on the blog, and YouTube channel, today! It's another repeat pattern theme and for this card I used a stamp that is so clever. It is actually designed to be a repeat stamp, this one is from Picket Fence Studios and is called Fruitylicious. It is so easy to line up too, so this doesn't take much to create the repeat pattern.


I did use the MISTI to get the line up done just right, and then I dabbed the Embossing Pad all over it. I stamped it on the Bristol Vellum card stock as I was planning on doing some emboss resist. It's heat embossed in Opaque Bright White Super Fine, which I am absolutely obsessed with. It's a MAJOR staple in my embossing powder stash.


After setting that with the heat tool, I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide inks in Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed. I did get out Wild Honey too, but didn't end up using that one. For the actual ink blending I used a different Life Changing Blender brush for each colour.


To finish off the card I diecut two different word diecuts, because I wasn't sure what I was going to actually say on it. I used thanks and hello from Lawn Fawn. Each one is cut out of card stock four times, then layered up. On top of these I added a little bit more colour, and then heat embossed them with Clear Gloss embossing powder.


The word diecut I settled on was hello, and to finish off the sentiment I also stamped up 'my dear friend' in black ink on white card stock. This I trimmed down and simply glued down to the card and that was it! So easy and simple, right?


Don't forget to check out the video over on the YouTube channel too, and to play along with the Facebook fan challenge. There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs to a randomly drawn winner!

That's it from me for today! Lots of love and happy crafting from Erica

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. A very pretty look Erica using the white embossing and the pretty yellow and green tones, and a lovely mix of a die cut and stamped sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment