Thank You Card by Dana

Hello, WOW! friends!

It's Dana here and I'd like to share thank you card for teacher today. I made apple embellishment using WOW! powders and here is what I came up with.


To start, I randomly stamped Studio Katia Kobi Loves School images in grey onto white card stock. I then die cut apple elements from WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock and rubbed them with WOW! Embossing Pad. I used Studio Katia Shaker Apple Dies for this step.


Then, I sprinkled embossing powders and glitters and heat set them. I used WOW! Red Glitz, Caramel Macchiato, Chartreuse, Metalline Kiwi Crush and Sparkling Snow for each elements. I also heat embossed a sentiment from Studio Katia Kobi Loves School in white.


To finish off, I popped up all elements using foam tape as shown in the picture.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Happy crafting!

Dana

Supplies



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. This apple looks great coloured with all the different embossing powders Dana, so bright and pretty against the grey outline stamping on the background. A really pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment