You're Special with Raluca


Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative WOW space! 
Raluca here and I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing a beautiful WOW! pearl embossing powder.


I created this card to play along with the "Pearl" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/

For my card I played with the fabulous WE08 Green Pearl embossing powder, along with the WL01 Bright White, along with these WOW must have tools WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad, WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool - Euro and WOW! Premium Embossing Craft Mat.


I started my card by die cutting a panel from WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A5. I absolutely love this cardstock! It's just a smooth, bright white and it's perfect for heat embossing and for coloring with alcohol markers! Definitely a must have in every crafter's stash!

Using the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad I inked the fabulous Spirograph Mandala Stencil from SugarPea Designs onto the white panel and added the lovely 
WE08 Green Pearl and then heat embossed it .
This powder is so pretty and special. On white is just a white powder with shades of iridescent green , but on a dark cardstock the color transforms in pearlescent green. Love it!


On black cardstock I stamped and heat embossed using the same WE08 Green Pearl EP the feathers included in the BoHo Feathers stamp set from SugarPea Designs. After I die cut them using their coordinating dies SugarCut – Feathers I colored them with pencils and mounted the feathers on the panel. I white embossed a sentiment on a wine strip of cardstock and added it to the card.
After I mounted the panel on a wine card base, I glued a few iridescent jewels and my card was done.


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 
That's all from me today! Have a lovely week!
And thank you so much for stopping by,




Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 bloggr.png email.png facebook.png  instagram.png  twitter.png  youtube.png  pinterest.png


Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. The two different looks using the Green Pearl EP are fabulous Raluca and love the pretty stencil design on the background and the beautiful stamped and coloured feathers over the top. A wonderful card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment