Silver Pearl Stars by Gemma

Today I have a card to share using one of my new favourite embossing powders - Silver Pearl.


I love how this powder looks different depending on what colour card stock you use. To show this pretty feature on one card, I decided to emboss on an ombré of card panels. 


I cut three panels of Fun Stampers Journey card, in the following colours:
  • Tin Pail
  • Pool Play
  • Huckleberry Fusion
I taped the panels together on the reverse, then used the Pretty Pink Posh Stars stencil with the WOW clear embossing ink. I heat embossed the stars with the Silver Pearls embossing powder.


I adhered the panels to a card base, then used the Lawn Fawn Just Stitching Rectangles to add some detail.

To finish my card, I die cut the Pretty Pink Posh Congrats word die - once from silver glitter card and twice from the Huckleberry Fusion Card. I layered them together then adhered to my card to finish.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma




Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. The stars look very pretty against the different background colours Gemma and the double stitched rectangle frames it beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment