Faith is Stronger - Raluca


Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative WOW space! 
Raluca here and I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing a beautiful WOW! pearl embossing powder.


I created this card to play along with the "Pearl" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/

For my card I played with the fabulous 


I started my card by die cutting a grey panel and stamped using 
WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad the gorgeous flower from the Mondo Hydrangea by Julie Ebersole, Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps. I stamped it on both corners and heat embossed them using the lovely WE09 Red Pearl embossing powder. For more effect I added some strokes on the flowers with a white pencil.
This powder is so pretty and special. On white is just a white powder with shades of red , but on a dark cardstock the color transforms in dusty pink, red or rose gold. Love it!


Next I cut a small panel from dusty pink cardstock and heat embossed it using the same 
WE09 Red Pearl embossing powder. Then I die cut a panel from grey cardstock and white embossed using the WL01 Bright White powder a sentiment from the fabulous Penny Black Hope Shines stamp set. 
I glued the grey panel onto the pink one and mounted it on the card. 
I added a few rose gold sequins, adhered the panel on a white base and my card was done. 


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 
That's all from me today! 
Have a lovely weekend!

And thank you so much for stopping by,



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 bloggr.png email.png facebook.png  instagram.png  twitter.png  youtube.png  pinterest.png


Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. So soft and delicate, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Raluca and I love the quite neutral tones with the warm tone of the Red Pearl embossing and also the great bright white for the sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment