Blue Pearl Card with Dana

Hello, WOW! friends!

It's Dana here and I'd like to share another *Pearl* card with you today. I used my favorite summer color combo and here is what I came up with.


To start, I dry embossed background panel onto sky card stock using Altenew Doodled Lace Cover Die. For this, I sandwiched the die between card stock and embossing pad and then ran it through die cutting machine.

Then, I rubbed the whole panel with WOW! Embossing Pad. I sprinkled WOW! Blue Pearl Embossing Powder and heat set it.


Next, I die cut big sentiment from white card stock using Altenew Thinking of You Die. I heat embossed it with WOW! High Heels Embossing Powder. I then glued it on the blue pearl panel.


To finish, I embellished pearl and other elements from Trinity Stamps here and there as shown in the picture.

Thank you for joining me today. Click HEREif you need more *Pearl* inspiration and I hope you joined with our Facebook monthly challenge as well. Happy crafting!

Supplies

Comments

  1. That blue pearl embossing looks wonderful on the blue card Dana and the embossed pattern and the embellishments together with the super embossed sentiment finishes it so well. A really pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment