You Were Born to Sparkle by Dana

Hello, WOW! friends!

It's Dana here and I'd like to share simple vellum shaker card with you today.


To start, I stamped WOW! Blossom stamp onto vellum with WOW! Embossing Pad. I heat embossed it with WOW! Metallic Gold Rich using WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool.


I then die cut scallop frame from white card stock and trimmed down another white card stock in frame size for background. I glued vellum with frame and added foam adhesive.

I mounted white card stock onto A2 sized teal paper and put some sequins. I then peeled off protective sheet from foam tape and mounted it onto background. Unfortunately, sequins are not shown well in the pic, but its sounds are really nice :)


For sentiment, I silver heat embossed it from WOW! Born to Sparkle Stamp Set with WOW! Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Powder onto black card stock.

Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy crafting!

Supplies

Comments

  1. This is beautiful Dana, and I adore the combination of the gold embossing on the vellum with the sparkly silver on the sentiment. The all over flower stamp is so pretty too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment