Holiday Card with Dana

Hello, everyone!

It's Dana here and I'm back with another Sparkles / Christmas inspiration today. I featured 4 white shades embossing powders in today's card and here is what I came up with.


I began by stamping adorable images from MFT Beast Friends and colored them with Copic markers. I added details using white colored pencil.


I adhered double sided tape on white card stock and die cut it with MFT Die-namics Stylish Snowflakes. I peeled off tape sheet and sprinkled White Twinkle Embossing Glitter.


Next, I scribbled Studio Katia Glue to make a snowy hill and sprinkled Opaque Seafoam White Embossing Powder and heat set it.


I then drew some dots using Embossing Pen and heat embossed them using White Puff Embossing Powder.


I white heat embossed a sentiment with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder as well.


To finish, I mounted patterned paper onto white card base and popped up red panel as shown.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies



Comments

  1. Gorgeous ,cute, fun card.
    I have a set similarly so will have a try at this look, thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment