Metallic Thank You Card with Dana

Hello, WOW friends!

It's Dana here from Dana G. Crafts and I'm coming back with another *Metallics* themed card today.

To start, I stenciled background with embossing ink from Embossing Pad using mini blending tool. I used two step layering stencil and repeated this process two times.


After each process, I sprinkled Inca Glintz and then Aztec Glintz. These powders tuned out pearly gold & rose gold shades after being heated and so beautiful.


Next, I die cut sentiment from watercolor paper two times and glued each other for dimension. I temporarily taped it onto some paper and rubbed Embossing Pad directly. I then sprinkled Metallic Platinum Sparkle and heat set it 3 times. I silver heat embossed a sentiment onto black card stock and trimmed down as shown as well.


To finish, I foam mounted stenciled panel onto turquoise card base and adhered all elements where I wanted them using glue tape and foam adhesive.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies



Comments

  1. I adore that stencilled two tone background Dana and the sentiment in that Platinum Sparkle EP and the added silver on black sentiment strip really finishes it beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat! Your sweet comment made my day!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, love the embossing colors combo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment