''Layering with WOW'' card by Ola


''Layering with WOW'' card by Ola

Hello there and welcome back!
For this month theme ''Metallic'' I have made card by incorporating Silver, Gold and Platinum Embossing powders as well as using technique, which I call ''Layering with WOW''

Here it is




I have started my card by stamping and embossing diagonal lines using background stamp and Silver WOW embossing powder. After set heating, I have cut the panel slightly smaller than standard card.

To create flower I have used Althenew floral layering stamp and different shades of yellow/ orange embossing powder. For the leaves I have used same stamp and different shades of green embossing powders.

To create my sentiment I have used sentiment ''Believe'' ,coordinated die and Platinum embossing powder.

After assembling my card I have added Echo Park ''Good day Sunshine'' enamel dots and card is finished.

To see video tutorial you can visit my YouTube Channel – Crafty Ola or click on video link below:


https://youtu.be/yzrVsEYr9tY



Thank you for stopping by and see you next time
Ola xx



Comments