Glitter Dragonflies

Today I’m showcasing two beautiful embossing glitters from WOW - Calypso and Zeus.


I chose some Pretty Pink Posh Darling Dragonflies for my card, colouring them first with copics and die cutting them with the coordinating dies. I then used an embossing pen to draw flicks of sticky ink onto the wings (only the half nearest the body to begin with).


I sprinkled WOW Calypso embossing glitter over the ink and heat embossed it with the WOW embossing heat tool. 

I repeated this step for the other half of the wings, this time sprinkling on WOW Zeus embossing glitter. The wings are so sparkly, the perfect look for dragonflies!


I created a sunset scene for my dragonflies, using distress oxides in squeezed lemonade, wild honey and abandoned coral. I framed the scene with a window die from Pretty Pink Posh and some accompanying images from the Darling Dragonflies stamp set. 

I added the dragonflies over the top of the scene with foam tape and stamped a Pretty Pink Posh sentiment to finish the card.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma

Comments

  1. A super card Gemma so bright and pretty, and love those cute shimmery dragonflies. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, I do love dragonfly's. I love the colors you used so yep.... Zeus and Calypso embossing glitter are now on my "must have" list :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment