Guest Designer Amy Tsuruta



Hi, it's Amy again from Tsuruta Designs!  I decided to share a project that uses some basic embossing colors.  What are your go-to colors?  Mine are white + black.  Here's a bit of my before prep work:


I picked out some images that have fine details to really show how wonderful the WOW Embossing Powders capture the details.


For those that follow me might know that I'm a coffee-a-holic.  Did you know that owls were one of my first loves?  I use to collect all things owls so when I saw these cute owl images, I couldn't resist picking up the whole collection.  Their eyes are so expressive, aren't they?


One of my go-to sentiment techniques is to heat emboss them on black cardstock with white embossing powder.   The Opaque Bright White by WOW is perfect.

Here's how I was inspired by those cute coffee loving owls:


The Primary Ebony Embossing Powder really makes those guys pop!  See how the sentiment looks on the black cardstock?  I used a cross stitched circle die to cut the sentiment and adhered it with foam dimensionals.


There you have it, a simple heat embossed card!  I think that the images really show you how WOW Embossing products add that special touch to a project, don't you?


I hope that you have a super spectacular day!

 Feel free to follow me on


WOW – Heat Tool
WOW – Clear Embossing Ink Pad
WOW – Premium Embossing Craft Mat
WOW – Primary Ebony Regular Embossing Powder +  Opaque Bright White Regular Embossing Powder
Rubbernecker Stamps – Campbell + Preston




Comments

  1. This is soooooooo fun! I love their eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Amy! Those owls are so fun. Congrats on the guest design spot...well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're my daughter in law. Coffee and owls. So cute. They are expressive. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE WOW embossing powders and totally LOVE your project! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and cute image Amy and love the orange and pink which is complemented by one holding a pink and one an orange mug, and also the sweet hat in pink, and love the sentiment which goes perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment