Foils, Foils & more Foils



Hi all, Jo here and welcome to a very fun blog post where I went "Foil" crazy as I found playing with them rather addictive. I paired the foils with Catherine Pooler "Faithful Flutterings" as this was a great layering step stampset and ideal for this foiling technique. 

I have created a You tube for the above card .


The below card is very similar the the above just changed the location of the butterflies. 



The below card I have used Shaded Lilac Distress Ink and Violet Foil. I kept it rather simple as I have used the larger butterfly and I didn't want to take away the focus on the technique. 


The below cards I used the Swoop Stencil from Catherine Pooler and the texture paste and glitter combo I have used in a previous post.  

https://goo.gl/nZNGcH




I hope you enjoy today's inspiration creations with foiling. 


Head over to the WOW Embossing Tutorials Page to see some of our video creations - 
https://wowembossingpowder.com/video-tutorials-2/





Comments

  1. Pretty cards using foiling on the butterflies Joanne, and will definitely have to give this a try as it looks fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment