DIY Glitter Paste with WOW Sparkles..... By Jo Herbert


Hi WOW Paper Crafting Peeps, Jo here bringing to you a very exciting new technique.

Can you imagine making an array of your very own glitter paste? 
Well today I show case a technique by using the WOW Sparkles range mixed with Ranger Texture Paste in a Transparent Gloss. 


I started off with ink blending some Lawn Fawn Stitched Heart die cuts with Ranger Distress Oxide inks which what I will add my layer of glitter paste on top off.


I made sure the inked die cuts where thoroughly dry but heat setting with my heat gun.
I then moved on to making the paste. To pick up the paste from the jar I used a plastic spatula which is the tool of choice to also mix and combine the sparkles powder and paste. 

The WOW crafting mat is really good to protect your surface as well as use as a mixing pallet.

Check out my You Tube on the mixing process. 



For the card base I have used white top folding cardstock and black cardstock to die cut the Avery-Elle Horizontal Stripes background die. For the sentiments both hugs dies and add on prayers stampset I have adhered this down on the glitter hearts with either a liquid or foam adhesives.



I hope you enjoyed today's card creations and would love to hear your thoughts on this technique. 


Hugs
Jo








https://youtu.be/BwCMxYWgAxA

Comments

  1. Beautiful cards. Love those Sparkles powder

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to mix the Sparkles with the transparent paste to cover the prettily inked hearts Jo, and the bold black and white stripes work beautifully and love the large die cut sentiments across them. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cards and the tuitorial. learn so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment