Be Merry & Bright


Hello craft friends I hope you’re all well and looking forward to the festive season. It’s always nice to squeeze in another Christmas creation and I really enjoyed making this bauble card for this month’s DT inspiration.


I started by die-cutting a circle of white card which I then stamped a sentiment on and used the Wall Art Stamp around the edges. I inked over the stamped areas then embossed the card with Regular Clear Gloss embossing powder. While the powder was still warm I sprinkled Your Carriage Awaits Sparkles over the stamped areas then heated again with the heat tool.


I die-cut the reindeer and triple embossed them with two layers of Champers Embossing Powder and a light dusting of Metallic Gold Rich.


I then die-cut stars, stamped with the Starburst stamp then embossed with White Pearl Embossing Powder. I then sprinkled Bridal Sparkles on top while it was still warm and melted again with a heat tool.




After layering up all the elements I added some gems and dome stickers for extra sparkle and finished with a bow. I hope you like it! 

Good luck with the challenge,








Comments

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've surpassed yourself Sarah !!! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty Sarah and I love the clear gloss and then the added sparkle over the top of the script and the pretty sparkles on the stars. The gold embossed deer and snowflakes look fabulous and the finishing touches with the ribbon, twine and gem stickers go perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment