WOW Spring Has Arrived!



Hello crafty friends, I hope you're all well and are enjoying a little bit of Spring weather! It's a bit cold and grey here on the Isle of Wight but that hasn't stopped me feeling inspired to make my Spring inspiration card.


I started by stamping several twine circles from the Hearts and Twine stamp on scrap card, cutting out and attaching down the left hand side of a piece of white card to create masked areas. I then used the Hearts and Twine and Wall Art Stamps in the background and used Avocado and Opaque Bright White Embossing Powders.


I then spritzed the card with water and applied Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks with a scrunched up baby wipe leaving some areas white then left to dry.


Once dry I then peeled off the masks,  stamped in the white gaps and used British Summer Time Embossing Powder. I used the same on the sentiment and on the stems which  I created using an embossing pen. I finally added some extra colour and sparkle with Sweets Cheeks Embossing Powder and Hot Gossip Embossing Glitter.

I hope this will help get your creative juices flowing!







Comments

  1. Beautiful card. love your stamping.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red and orange with the gold script in the background Sarah and the circular flower shapes work well with the added stamping in the centres. Love the embossing powder colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Sarah! Not your usual style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment