Hi WOW's fan. This is Laurence (laury55) today to show you my box to inspire you for the current challenge. Even if you still have time till Christmas, you may already start preparing your Christmas cards and have a box ready for your presents. I love preparing cookies in December and they will fit perfectly in my box.
I first added corrugated cardstock covered with gesso. I cut out stars in different sizes, added sewing on the larger one, and covered the smaller ones with Metallic Gold sparkle for a glittering effect. The sentiment from the Let it snow sheet is stamped and heat embossed with Metallic Gold rich. I added some sewing threads before gluing everything on the corrugated cardstock.
 
I hope you will play along our challenge!
Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. This is so organic and perfect for your idea to fill it with cookies Laurence. The string, thread, button and pretty stars are great embellishments, and the sentiment tag has the complementary stars too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment