Saturday, 17 September 2016

An Early Autumn


Good morning crafty friends, I hope you're all well and having a productive month! For the "Anything Goes" challenge  this month I decided to get my inspiration from the changing seasons and created this Autumnal card.


I started by stamping leaves from the Flights of Fancy Clear Stamp Set across teal coloured card which I then embossed with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder. I then coloured around the leaves with ProMarkers and added a sentiment from the Just Saying Clear Stamp Set.


I then made a cute heart embellishment using Bonding Powder, Metallic Copper and Iridium powders melted and poured into a heart silicone mould.
I also added dots with an embossing pen then sprinkled Iridium Embossing Glitter on top for a bit of sparkle.

I hope you get the chance to join in with the challenge this month, I will look forward to seeing what you all come up with.








Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose! Sweet little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you chose! Sweet little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that beautiful blue and the white embossed leaves with the brown highlights look great Sarah and what a gorgeous heart embellishment too. x

    ReplyDelete