Let it snow


I just love the snowy backdrop in the Let it Snow stamp set. I masked off a rectangle and embossed the snow with Opaque Bright White embossing powder. I used an ink blending tool with a soft blue ink pad to make a gradient from the top. to stamp the sentiment I used Archival ink because it would stick to the embossed snowflakes too, if you use dye ink it will just rub off. 

I had this leaf shaped diecut in my stash but I transformed it into a christmas tree by adding embossing ink on it and dip the edges in White Puff Sparkle and then cover the rest in Verdigris embossing powder. I attached it on my card and that's it. I hope you like my clean and simple winter card. 

I want to take the opportunity to wish you all happy holidays and a really happy new year! I wish you a year filled with crafting and inspiration. 


Supplies:
Let It Snow (by Marion Emberson) - Clear Stamp Set
Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder
Verdigris Embossing Powder
White Puff Twinkle Embossing Powder

Comments

Post a Comment