Summer Fun

Welcome Wow fans!!  This is Jenifer here with you today to share my summer project.  I went with a fun layout about splashing in the water.


Wow has a large variety of shades of blue powders and I wanted to try and create the illusion of bubbles.  I used a Dreamweaver stencil and some whipped spackle from Faber Castell.  Before the whipped spackle could dry I put a small amount of several blue Wow powders over the top and heated them with a heat gun.


Can you see how cool this looks in the close up?  It is so hard to get a good picture of all the sparkle, but it is there and I LOVE how it turned out.

Here is another close up. 

I hope you have enjoyed my summer project for today and I hope you give this technique a try.

Metallic Blue
Lagoon
Frozen

Other Supplies used:
DCWV cardstock and bling sheets
May Arts ribbon
doily
Whipped Spackle-Faber Castell
Dreamweaver Stencil




Comments

Post a Comment