How are we all? It's that time again, a new challenge has launched and I'm here to share my examples with you.
One stamp, different ways - the possibilities are endless!! I've used one of my favourite WOW! stamps - De-Vine. I LOVE this stamp :)
My first card uses the stamp as a background;
I embossed the De-Vine stamp using Vintage Peacock powder on a pale turquoise card and attached this to the card base. I then cut openings in the white top layer and adhered it to the card base with foam adhesive to add a little dimension and a shadow gap between the embossing and the card front. The sentiment was then embossed in Purple Orchid on tracing paper and mounted on lilac card.
My second card uses the emboss resist technique - one of my favourites!
For this card I embossed the De-Vine stamp in Bright White Opaque Super Fine powder and then cut out the banners. Once I had blended the inks onto the banners, I sewed them onto the card front. Next, I embossed the sentiments from the Collage stamp set in Black Glint embossing glitter.
My third card is a touch more feminine...for me anyway!
I embossed the De-Vine stamp in Calypso embossing glitter and mounted it onto a pale turquoise mat. The butterfly was embossed onto tracing paper in Vintage Romance embossing glitter, which is gorgeously subtle but sparkly! The sentiment, from the Express Yourself stamp set is embossed in Fluorescent Tickled Pink powder.
Given the time, I could've kept going on and on with the De-Vine stamp, it's super versatile!
I hope you guys find the time to join us with this challenge - it may be the perfect opportunity to make the most of your WOW! stamps or show some love to those stamps that haven't seen the light of day for a while?! Maybe grab some of your older stamps and see if you can't breathe a new lease of life into them - we look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Thanks so much for dropping in :)
Stamps: De-Vine Background Stamp
Collage Stamp Set
Express Yourself Stamp Set
Powders: Black Glint Embossing Glitter
Bright White Opaque Super Fine
Primary Purple Orchid
Calypso Embossing Glitter
Vintage Peacock Embossing Glitter
Vintage Romance Embossing Glitter
Fluorescent Tickled Pink
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- One stamp - Different Ways
- Have a Heart... One Stamp Two Ways!
- Embossed Ornaments Christmas Card
- Let it Snow tag
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 5!
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 4!
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 3!
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 2!
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 1!
- One Stamp, two ways ~ A Little Card Magic
- My one stamp different ways....
- 2-way calling - Telephone Box Stamp
- One Stamp.. Two Ways
- Same stamp, different cards
- WOW!...One Stamp, Different Ways...
- One Stamp-Different Looks
- Same Stamp Two Ways on One Page!
- Same stamp- 4 ways
- OCTOBER 2014 Monthly Challenge and Winners!
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2013 (190)
- ► 2012 (430)