WOW!...One Stamp, Different Ways...

Hello!!

How are we all?  It's that time again, a new challenge has launched and I'm here to share my examples with you.

One stamp, different ways - the possibilities are endless!!  I've used one of my favourite WOW! stamps - De-Vine.  I LOVE this stamp :)

My first card uses the stamp as a background;



I embossed the De-Vine stamp using Vintage Peacock powder on a pale turquoise card and attached this to the card base. I then cut openings in the white top layer and adhered it to the card base with foam adhesive to add a little dimension and a shadow gap between the embossing and the card front.  The sentiment was then embossed in Purple Orchid on tracing paper and mounted on lilac card.

My second card uses the emboss resist technique - one of my favourites!



For this card I embossed the De-Vine stamp in Bright White Opaque Super Fine powder and then cut out the banners.  Once I had blended the inks onto the banners, I sewed them onto the card front.  Next, I embossed the sentiments from the Collage stamp set in Black Glint embossing glitter.

My third card is a touch more feminine...for me anyway!



I embossed the De-Vine stamp in Calypso embossing glitter and mounted it onto a pale turquoise mat.  The butterfly was embossed onto tracing paper in Vintage Romance embossing glitter, which is gorgeously subtle but sparkly!  The sentiment, from the Express Yourself stamp set is embossed in Fluorescent Tickled Pink powder.

Given the time, I could've kept going on and on with the De-Vine stamp, it's super versatile! 

I hope you guys find the time to join us with this challenge - it may be the perfect opportunity to make the most of your WOW! stamps or show some love to those stamps that haven't seen the light of day for a while?!  Maybe grab some of your older stamps and see if you can't breathe a new lease of life into them - we look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks so much for dropping in :)











WOW! Supplies
Stamps:    De-Vine Background Stamp
                Collage Stamp Set
                Express Yourself Stamp Set

Powders:  Black Glint Embossing Glitter
                Bright White Opaque Super Fine
                Primary Purple Orchid
                Calypso Embossing Glitter
                Vintage Peacock Embossing Glitter
                Vintage Romance Embossing Glitter
                Fluorescent Tickled Pink

Comments