Same Stamp Two Ways on One Page!

I have a project to share with you today using one stamp two different ways! I chose the "ME Blizzard" stamp for this layout because it matched the super cute photo of our Granddaughter playing in the snow! Here are the products that I used:

 Clear Gloss Super Fine, Primary Sunset Orange, Primary Chartreusse, Bubble Gum and ME Blizzard stamp.

and here is my layout!

Here are a few close-ups. I used two techniques with the same colors. I used resist embossing, First I embossed a stamped image in three colors for the first technique. Then I used the Clear Ultra Fine powder on ivory cardstock, then inked on top with inkpads that matched the colors of the embossing powder that I used.




Here you see close-ups of the two different techniques in each color. Here the embossing powder is on the left and the resist with ink on the right.

In the bottom two here the resist is on the left.


Comments

Post a Comment