Same stamp, different cards

I used the Sexi-Hexi background to make two cards of different styles. I made one soft and romantic and one with lots of contrast in black and neon pink.


For the first card I embossed the stamp, greeting and wood veneer star using Metallic Platinum Sparkle embossing glitter. The greeting is stamped on Vellum and mounted on top of a banner cut out of neon cardstock.


For the second card I embossed the same background in white and used my Distress inks to color my background in a gradient. I then die cut the word hello out of the background and out of another sheet of cardstock that I first embossed with gold embossing powder and then I put the pieces together like a puzzle. I added a gold embossed wood veneer heart as decoration.

Material:

Comments

Post a Comment