One Stamp, two ways ~ A Little Card Magic


Hello and welcome to WOW EMBOSSING BLOG.  This months theme is One stamp, two ways.  I have created a special card to give as a gift.   The stamp set I have used is Vintage wallpaper,  it would be one of my favourite WOW Stamps and can be used for so much.  I love using it as a background.
Vintage Wallpaper - Clear Stamp Set

I stamped a piece of white card stock with my stamp and then added white embossing powder.  This created a white on white effect that I could use as a resist.  I got some colour sprays and strayed my paper over the embossed area.  While the spray was still wet I got a wet wipe and swiped over the embossed area to take of any of the excess spray.


close-up of background embossed area with spray


I used a second piece of card stock and again embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper stamp,  this time I used a contrasting colour, cut my paper to size to fit my die and cut out some pine cone swirls which makes stunning wee roses.


I cut some leaves to go with my roses.


I made the roses and then sprayed with a matching colour of the embossing powder.  I love these little roses.  To finish them off I inked the edges.  I added the roses and leaves along with other embellishments to the base card stock.


WOW EMBOSSING PRODUCTS USED:
St. Lucia Surf embossing powder
Mojave embossing powder
Vintage Wallpaper.

Thanks for popping on over to see what we have been up to this month.  Enjoy the rest of your day.  Happy Scrappin  xox Donna









Comments

Post a Comment