Hi everyone - Nikki from the dt here.
I have loved working with this theme..... pick one stamp and do different things with it....
My main stamp that I chose was the 'De-Vine' stamp. It's a new stamp from WOW! and I love it!!!!
The stamp I used for the sentiment on the first card was the 'ME Collage stamp'.
Here is a picture of the stamps so you know what to look for......
purple orchid powder to emboss....... This created the back panel.
For the greeting I arranging the words on my stamp block and then stamped with clear ink onto some scrap card..... to create the different colour effect I sprinkled this with purple orchid and spring breeze powders and then heat embossed.
I love that technique as you get a different effect every time.
This one has been stamped using distressing inks.
clear gloss powder on some scrap cardstock, then heat embossed.
I then used lots of different shades of ink over the top of this, when you take a dry baby wipe and wipe over the cardstock, the ink is removed from all the embossed areas. Another effect that I love.
We would love to see what you do with this theme too..... join in and play along.
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- One stamp - Different Ways
- Have a Heart... One Stamp Two Ways!
- Embossed Ornaments Christmas Card
- Let it Snow tag
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 5!
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 4!
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 3!
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 2!
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 1!
- One Stamp, two ways ~ A Little Card Magic
- My one stamp different ways....
- 2-way calling - Telephone Box Stamp
- One Stamp.. Two Ways
- Same stamp, different cards
- WOW!...One Stamp, Different Ways...
- One Stamp-Different Looks
- Same Stamp Two Ways on One Page!
- Same stamp- 4 ways
- OCTOBER 2014 Monthly Challenge and Winners!
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2013 (190)
- ► 2012 (430)