My one stamp different ways....

Hi everyone - Nikki from the dt here.
I have loved working with this theme..... pick one stamp and do different things with it....
My main stamp that I chose was the 'De-Vine' stamp. It's a new stamp from WOW! and I love it!!!!
The stamp I used for the sentiment on the first card was the 'ME Collage stamp'.
Here is a picture of the stamps so you know what to look for......
 And here are the cards I created with them,
 For the first card I stamped in clear ink and used purple orchid powder to emboss....... This created the back panel.
For the greeting I arranging the words on my stamp block and then stamped with clear ink onto some scrap card..... to create the different colour effect I sprinkled this with purple orchid and  spring breeze powders and then heat embossed.
I love that technique as you get a different effect every time.
 I wanted to show that the 'De-Vine' stamp could also be used for a very pretty little Christmas card......
This one has been stamped using distressing inks.
For my final card I stamped with clear ink and then embossed with clear gloss powder on some scrap cardstock, then heat embossed.
I then used lots of different shades of ink over the top of this, when you take a dry baby wipe and wipe over the cardstock, the ink is removed from all the embossed areas. Another effect that I love.

We would love to see what you do with this theme too..... join in and play along.
Happy crafting
Nikki x



Comments

Post a Comment