Embossed diecut

Hello there, Maya here! I have been looking forward to this months theme for quite a while now. I love making monochromatic cards and embossing powder really makes them look great! I used texture paste for my background, applying it through a stencil and applying embossing paste on top. I let it sit for 30 minutes before heating it up since the paste will bubble if you apply heat to it before it has had time to dry. While it was drying I cut out a heart with text in it using my Cameo, I applied three layers with embossing powder on it and it turned out so pretty! 


A close up on the heart. I backed the letters with vellum and added some gold thread before popping it up with 3d adhesive on the background. Look at that embossing powder, Isn't it pretty? It's called vintage romance, great name! I hope you will be joining us for this months challenge, it's such a fun theme.


Comments

Post a Comment