Nikki here for my dt post.
Looking around my garden this morning I was inspired to make this card.....
I made the stem of the flower by melting some clear embossing powder then pouring it onto my glass mat. I could have played with this technique for ages!
The flowers are again made with clear embossing powder that has been melted then poured into some of our silicone moulds.
The green backing paper was made by inking up some of our resist paper. I love this paper - I think it's a craft bag must have!
To create this card I used
Melt it powder
Shabby rose mould
Medium rose mould
We would love to see your embossed projects on our garden theme.... remember to join in with us this month....
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- 1 Background Layer, 2 Cards
- Violet Garden / Nataliya Serova
- Delicate Flower Garden Layout
- Garden Magic
- Floral gardens
- Embellished Clothes Pins or Pegs
- Altered Canvas - Love Family Life
- Flower mosaic
- Technicolour Garden!...
- How does your Garden grow with WOW!
- My poppies garden with Irit
- June Monthly Challenge 2014 and winners!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2013 (190)
- ► 2012 (430)