The theme this month is Antique, and I have to admit I struggled! All things vintage and sepia tones are not my natural 'go to' themes or colours, so this was a tricky one. However.....it's always good to stretch your creativity, so in the end I came up with this...
I also gave an old key the embossing powder treatment, opaque vanilla again with some gold satin pearl on top...
Even the cord behind the key didn't escape the embossing treatment....
Being out of my comfort zone for this turned out to be great fun....I am definitely going to use that colour combo of powder on metal again, love it!
Have a great day,
WOW powders used:
Clear Gloss Super Fine
Gold Satin Pearl Regular
Earthtone Pepper Regular
Opaque Vanilla White Regular
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- Wedding vintage look card / Natasha Serova
- Love card -WOW style
- 'So Beautiful' - An Antique Look!
- A New Life
- Aging Frames with Wow Embossing Powders
- Live, Learn, Discover - Altered Notebook
- Pretty Roses
- "Antique" Inspired Layout
- Love life with Irit and WOW!
- May Monthly Challenge 2014 and winners!
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2013 (190)
- ► 2012 (430)