3 D 'Christmas Card' for special people


I don't like plain old Christmas Cards, so it has become a tradition that I think up something 3-D every year. And every year WOW Embossing and Sizzix is involved somehow. 

The Sizzix Noel is cut from trusty old pizza boxes and embossed with Metallic Silver Sparkle which has fantastic coverage. For the bird and bauble (also Sizzix) I used random old dictionary pages which are much thicker than todays book papers. A bit of wire and some pearls and my 3-D card is finished without it taking forever.

This is my family and friends project which, also in time honored tradition, is always completed at the very last minute! Just another 50 or so to go......

Have a very happy Christmas everybody and a great start into 2014!

doris@cheappsychology.co.uk

Comments