We've got babies! Zebra finch babies that is!
They are still half naked but really cute! When they are being fed by mama or papa bird the make a lot of noise in our back yard aviary.
These cute little baby birds inspired me to create this cute little baby bird house.
I first stamped the plain wood bird house with Versamark and Funky Border Strips Stamp Set and Canvas Clear Stamp. I used a brush to add Versamark at the bottom of the bird house. Then I embossed the stamped areas with Pepper, Honey, Evergreen and Olive.
The little wood veneer birdies are embossed with Burgundy Red and Paprika,
After embossing I sprayed the house with Glimmer Mist and then embellished it with Prima flowers adn a crystal heart.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Looks like spring is finally here, make sure to enjoy it!
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- Kim Dellow Guest Post - Safe Keeping
- Cute Little Birdhouse
- Favour Box
- How to use Melt it Powder to add 3D to your projec...
- Life is beautiful (even in 3d recycling )
- My 3d project...
- 3D Project - Bracelet with Embossing Powder inset
- The Change is Verdi good!
- Ornamental Top Hat
- Heat embossed light shade
- Make A Wish
- A house full of embossing powders
- April's 'Altered or Recycled' Challenge Winner
- You are Loved Canvas
- The WOW! 2013 Challenges: May
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2012 (430)