The Perfect Pair


Hello, its Donna here today to share a layout I created for a great friend.  This layout is very clean for me but I love everything about it.  I hope you do to .


I have used WOW Embossing stamps and embossing powders as my main embellishments for this layout.  


                                        
I have used the boarder stamp to create a patterned paper back ground and a strip stamp out of the Gratitude stamp set  to add an extra layer of wee hearts.  I embossed the background and those cute little hearts in Primary Ebony.



Do you have lots of sheets of alphas that are not the right colour, easy solution to this is to emboss them to a colour that suits your project.  My theme was white, black and pink and I really liked the idea of just a few of the letters being pink.




Adding small touches is a key to a good layout,  I love to add that little bit of extra like the wee pink squares in my hand drawn boarder, or the wee pink love heart that I created by using the WOW Embossing pen  and the yummy  Fluorescent Pink. 

I hope you dig out your embossing powders and have a play, remember its coming to the end of the month but you still have time to enter this months challenge,  click here for full details HERE.
That's all from me for now, take care and happy scrappin  xox     Donna

Products used

WR04 Pink

WH00 Ebony
Gratitude - Clear Stamp Set   
Funky Border Strips - ME Clear Stamp Set

Comments