Mixing it up a little....

I have had soooooo much fun with my project for this month and I have been really looking forward to sharing it with you all.....
I decided that I wanted to make a canvas for this months challenge - this is an 8x8 canvas.

This is the finished canvas...
This was a wooden word that I have had for a long time that I have been just waiting to use...
I coloured the base shape with pens then triple embossed the whole shape using clear gloss.
With the powder still warm, I then stamped it with this stamp..... it's an amazing stamp that I have used for sooo many things.
To create the base canvas.... oh I had a lot of fun!
I covered the whole canvas with pva glue - then added scrunched up tissue paper...... I covered this again with more pva glue and sprinkled over a layer of silver embossing powder..... Heated it gently then repeated... 
This was how it looked when I was finished.
 Here is a little close up for you.....
 Here are the embellishments I created............ they are coloured with pens and ink and then embossed with clear gloss.

So when I put it all together this is what I got...
I had a lot of fun and am already planning my next canvas..
Leave us a link to your blog when you have been embossing and playing and I'll pop on over and leave you a comment.

Happy crafting
Nikki x

Comments

  1. I love the techniques on your project this month Nikki. Must have a go at this myself. Very clever.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment