Love is in the Air

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here and I'm so glad to be back creating again. Although the process is taking a little more time, the break was so needed and I feel that I've gotten a little more clarity.

Today i'm sharing with you a project filled with love. I used a combination of Whirly Pop, Cable Car and Opague Pastel Pink Wow Embossing powders to create this "Lovely" home decor item. I wanted something that could actually stay up all year long and found this beautiful charger plate on sale for $2.00 for the base of the project.

Here are a few photos for ya

First off a photo of the materials I used. Feathers, a charger plate, wooden hearts and letters, and my favorite Wow Embossing Powders.



a close up of the heart for you as well. I love marbling two or three colors of Wow Embossing Powders together for a great textural effect.


I used a few Valentines sprigs and some May Arts lace as well to give a little more UMPH to the project.



 The wooden letters have been embossed withPlatinum Sparkle Wow Embossing Powder. Aren't they purdy!!!!


Here is the final project ready for hanging. I think this one is just stunning and I hope you think so to.





Thank you so much for stopping by the Wow Blog today. I would love to hear your thoughts on the project, and if you have any questions about how I created it, I would love to answer them for ya.

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor

Comments