I hope that your week is off to an amazing start. I just came back from a fun retreat that I went to this weekend with Suzy West and we had a fun time together embossing with WOW!
I just picked up the new CHA embossing glitters, and let me tell you they are fabulous! For my layout I played with Campri & Soda, and Mojave. Totally in love with them both.
Keep Your Eyes on the Stars... by DT Lead Gina Lideros
I used a hexagon template from Crafter's Workshop along with Campri & Soda to create my fun glittery background.
WOW embossing Powder: Campri & Soda embossing glitter, Mojave embossing glitter
paint: Art Anthology
pattern papers & stickers: Everyday Eclectic (Echo Park)
cardstock: kraft dotted swiss (Bazzill)
digital stamp: amongst the stars sentiments Whimsy Stamps
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- A Little Love for February
- We belong together!
- Keep Your Eyes on the Stars..
- A lot of Love with WOW!
- Show A Little Love
- Where There Is Love...There Is WOW!
- ICHF Hobbycrafts at the NEC in Birmingham
- Sharing a little love
- 1890 Hat
- With Love On Valentines Day...
- Love or Romantic...Or Just because
- A Little Lovin!
- With Love from me to you
- A Spring Card
- Valentines Card
- Guest Designer - Chrissie Stokes!
- Time for Tea!
- Tree of Love
- Heart Pendants
- Just for you...
- Love is in the air - with tudorial!
- January Challenge Winner
- The WOW! 2013 Challenges: February
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2012 (430)