- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- Wrapping up the year with WOW!
- Our last post of 2012
- .: The ugly Duckling :.
- Embossing chipboard to make fancy cards
- Happy New Year in Style!
- Homemade Christmas present... mini magnets
- Art Journal Every Day December - Christmas Traditi...
- Party Invitations Booklet for 2013
- A yummy Christmas package with WOW!
- CHALLENGE- Embossing on Fabric
- BELIEVE .....
- A Little Break From Holiday Crafting
- Embossing Holiday Ornaments & Cones
- New Year, New You
- "Tis the season of giving"
- November Challenge Winner
- Bonne chance
- Christmas Decoration Tutorial
- New Year's Party Invite
- "WOW" Poinsetta!!!
- Happy New Year (soon ;o) !
- Song Birds
- WOW! Winter Tags
- Decking the Halls with the Powder Puff Girls
- December Challenge
- ▼ December (27)
Monday, 31 December 2012
Wrapping up the year with WOW!
Hi WOW fans,
Happy New Years Eve! Can you believe that it is December 31st already? Where did the year go? This year marks the first ever US design team for WOW! embossing powders and our WOW! girls did a wonderful job representing our products.
When I think of New Years I think of glitter - so I have a fun glittery layout to share with you today.
Title: Merry & Bright by DT Lead Gina Lideros
I first started my layout by cutting out this 12x12 star background with my Silhouette.
Then I used my Versamark ink pad to ink the whole background in portions. I covered my background with Angel Wings embossing glitter and then heat embossed it. Because it was such a large area, I had to do a couple of layers. The result is so glittery and fun.
Next, I stamped my title Merry & bright on a shipping tag using the Merry and Bright Christmas stamp set and embossed my title and a few cut out stars using Sierra Sunrise.
Angel wings embossing glitter
Sierra Sunrise Embossing Glitter
Merry And Bright Christmas stamp set
vintage ephemera pieces, stick pins: My Minds eye
cutting tool: Silhouette Cameo
cutting file: mesh star lace (Jamie Koay)
Happy New Year's Eve everyone! Be safe!
Pin It Now!