- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- Wrapping up the year with WOW!
- Our last post of 2012
- .: The ugly Duckling :.
- Embossing chipboard to make fancy cards
- Happy New Year in Style!
- Homemade Christmas present... mini magnets
- Art Journal Every Day December - Christmas Traditi...
- Party Invitations Booklet for 2013
- A yummy Christmas package with WOW!
- CHALLENGE- Embossing on Fabric
- BELIEVE .....
- A Little Break From Holiday Crafting
- Embossing Holiday Ornaments & Cones
- New Year, New You
- "Tis the season of giving"
- November Challenge Winner
- Bonne chance
- Christmas Decoration Tutorial
- New Year's Party Invite
- "WOW" Poinsetta!!!
- Happy New Year (soon ;o) !
- Song Birds
- WOW! Winter Tags
- Decking the Halls with the Powder Puff Girls
- December Challenge
- ▼ December (27)
Saturday, 1 December 2012
Decking the Halls with the Powder Puff Girls
Hi WOW embossing powder fans,
The Powder Puff Girls team is up today and we have some Holiday themed projects that are sure to inspire you!
Silver embossed journal by DT memberJan Hennings
Metallic Silver Ultra High Embossing Powder, Studio Calico Fab Scraps and Journal, Prima, Maya Road Butterfly pins.
Merry Merry Christmas card by DT member Birgit Koopsen
"Merry and Bright Christmas" stamp set, Earthtone Olive Regular and
Opaque Primary Azure Regular.
I first stamped the trees and embossed them with Olive. Then I colored in
the ornaments with an embossing pen and embossed it with Primary Azure.
Season's Greetings tag by DT member Katarina Damm-Blomberg
WOW embossing-Neutral ultra shimmer
Spellbinder M-Bossabilities-Winter wonders
The Twinery- platinum shimmer
Deck the Halls layout by DT Lead Gina Lideros
Pebbles: Welcome Christmas collection
WOW! embossing powder: Deck the Halls stamp set,
Opaque bright white embossing powder
Thank you for stopping by today, have a lovely day!
Gina Lideros Pin It Now!