I have had so much fun creating with the wonderful range of powders that we are using this month.
Red Glitz, Green Glitz, Nice Ice Blue and Sparkling Snow....... I loved the glittery shine on them all....
For my project, I thought I would make a paper angel - just a little one... for my desk.......
This is what I created,
What have you been up to, remember to let us know so that we can go and visit your blogs too.
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- A Wow Mini Album
- A Christmas Angel
- Broken Glass technique tutorial
- Merry Merry Christmas
- Re-cycled light bulbs become Christmas ornaments
- Christmas Card
- Fun And Easy Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Christmas card with hanging snowflakes
- A Challenge To Make Your Own Embellishments!
- Triple Embossed Glitter Christmas Card
- Happy Holidays!
- Emboss on vellum
- SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE...
- It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...
- Christmas Glitz!
- Non-Traditional Holiday Colors come to Life
- NEC Special - Our Demo Projects
- Subtle Tones and Gratitude with Jen Matott
- NEC Special - New Product Preview
- Christmas Stained Glass
- October Challenge Winner
- Create your own resist paper
- It's a lovely Saturday...
- Are you brave enough for stamp and heat emboss on ...
- Altered Candle
- November Challenge
- ▼ November (27)