- When moving the box around, the jars are more stable on their lids
- The base of each jar has a dimple on it, so the samples should be more protected from scrapes
- All of the samples are visible allowing quick selection
- An accurate ‘final colour’ is visible as not all powders heat set the same as in the jar
- Some jars are labelled on the lid - none are labelled on the base!
Here's how to do it:
First, make your discs - 3/4 inch (2cm) diameter or smaller. Neil used a Cricut machine with the George & Basic Shapes cartridge to do his. A circular paper punch would work well too. Some colours look better on black paper, others on white, so do some of both.
Ta da! Repeat as required ;)