Introducing our Design Team!




Welcome to the WOW! Embossing Powders Design Team! Their styles range from cute to grungy to clean and modern. We are so excited about the projects that they have prepared. Do visit their blogs and leave some comment love!



Donna O'leary
Hello :-) My name is Donna O'leary (aka midnightscrapper). My family and I live in a city call Dunedin in a wee country called New Zealand. There is 9 of us, Mum (me), Dad and 7 children which keep me busy.  At night time when they are all tucked in bed I retreat to my craft room where I love to create: layouts, the odd card and my favorite thing to do, off the page projects or altered art.   I spend many hours going threw second hand shops looking for treasures to alter.  I love stamping and ink!  I teach scrapbooking at our local scrapbooking store, design for our New Zealand scrapbooking magazine as part of the elite team.  I have been on a number of design teams and am very excited to be joining the WOW global team.  You can find my blog here http://midnightscrapper.wordpress.com.



I have been card making and scrapbooking professionally for 12 years but it all started when I swapped Geography GCSE for Art at school because I didn’t like Geography. I scrapbook for my family and love learning about our heritage and treasure the memories of our family old and new. I do bespoke scrap canvas and scrapbooks and demonstrate products for companies and teach workshops on both subjects all over the North West and cannot think of a nicer way to spend my days. My philosophy is  ‘There are no mistakes in art, only happy accidents’ and I love starting off with a plain canvas and watching it transform.

I hold an A level in Art, am a qualified trainer, and assessor and have attained my Certificate in Education. I have been police vetted for the Education Sector and Girl Guide Association.



Tania Ahmed - Design Team Coordinator
Like many on our extremely talented Design team, I have been crafting almost all my life and dabbled in everything from sewing, beadwork, embroidery, and jewellery making. These days my vices are: cardmaking, art journalling, mini albums, mixed media and the smell of new stamps! I've been married for almost 4 years to the most wonderful man who has encouraged me to pursue my dreams. I feel very blessed to be able to work in the crafting industry. I am so thrilled about the projects that our Team has made!

Please email me here if you have any questions about our products: tania@wowembossingpowder.co.uk




Be prepared to be WOW'd!


Comments

  1. Hi, really nice see you on Blogger.I can't wait to see what you all post.I will be using Wow in my workshops and demo days very soon.I am hoping to pick up some hints and tips from you all.

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to meet the rest of the team! I am really looking forward to creating with the wonderful products that WOW bring us.....
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations everyone! Looking forward to seeing your projects x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to get stuck in and play, and get too know the DT and all our lovely followers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do pleased to be a part od this lovely Design Team. They are so very talented. Looking forward to bouncing ideas off each other and being inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to see creations from you all. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    And this year, you do not announce a DT call? I really wanted to try...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment