Birthday boy.....

Hi there,
Nikki here and it's my turn to do the WOW DT post.
What a wonderful set of powders I had to chose from!!!
Today my male themed card is for a birthday boy.
Here is the card that I created,
I wanted to show how you can mix your favourite digi stamps with WOW embossing powders and a WOW embossing pen.
The powders I used are
Fluorescent Green Regular WR02R
Fluorescent Yellow Regular WR03R
Fluorescent Blue Regular WR11R
Print and colour your digi as normal then use your WOW embossing pen to colour sections, add your WOW powder. Then heat set.

Here are some close ups,

You can see how much detail you can add.

Whatever you are doing today, happy crafting.

Nikki x

Comments

  1. What a cute birthday card for a little man! The powders are really making fab details! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. These powders are wonderful to work with and give such professional results. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment