Shine Brightly Art Journal I Mixed Media I Aditi Mahajan

Hello everyone,

Aditi here and I'm happy to be joining the WOW Creative Team. I'm looking forward to sharing mixed media projects and inspiration with you'll.

Today, I'm sharing an art journal page I created in my round journal. This is a very different journaling format, and fun to explore. 

I have a a process reel for this page. Watch it on Instagram here.  

Here's a look at the page:



All my texture on this page has been created using embossing powders and stamps. 


Using Trios always helps when in doubt of a colour palette. It helps work with three colours as a set, creating the desired compliments/contrast on the project. 



With this page, I'm showing you 1-2 stamps and a set of WOW Trios is all you need to create an art journal, and feel relaxed at the same time. 


I hope you've enjoyed this quick journal page! Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more inspiration follow me on Instagram- www.instagram.com/addi.mahajan/

Products used:



Comments