Reel | Sparkle & Shine | Independent Trio

Hej Everyone!

Martina here with a Sparkle & Shine Reel on the WOW Instagram.

Todays card focuses on the "Independent" Trio.
All profits of this beautiful themed collection with 2 Embossing Powders and 1 Embossing Glitter will be donated to the DEC Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal.

To keep it sweet and simple, I have been using white texture paste and a stencil on the background, before I have simply punched and die cut circles from paper pannels which I have been creating from all three colours of the set.

Then, I glued the circles to the background. Some directly to the paper, some slightly raised with foam adhesive.

As sentiment, I have been using a strip of Fab Foilers which I had prepared with the WOW Fab Foil in teal earlier.

I know, this card is really clean and simple but I think it shows the beauty of this trio very well. 

I really hope you liked the card and were able to watch the Reel!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

-

 

Connect With Us:
 
 
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

 

Comments

  1. I love the theme of circles and dots Martina with the texture paste dots which give subtle dimension and then the really pretty embossed circles over the top and perfect with the slimline shape. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment