Mixed Media with Natasha

Hi Crafty Friends!  It is Natasha here and I am super EXCITED to be back with you to share a mixed media card using new release powders, stamps,  and stencils from WOW!  The new release is so AMAZING and so BEAUTIFUL - I know you will love it! So let's get started!  



For today's card I started with a pre-made background from my stash.  I used a gelli plate background.  I love having these on hand, they are perfect for card making!  Next I used the awesome new background stamp, Hexagon to add some details to the background.  I randomly added the stamp across the background.  I also used a ledger stamp in my stash to add a bit more detail and texture. Next I taped down the new stencil, diamonds onto the background panel.  I added texture paste through the diamond stencil in various places.  Then I applied embossing powder directly over the wet texture paste.  I then heat set the powder and paste with my WOW heat tool!  I love the added texture the paste gives to the powder.    


Next I die cut some Wildflowers from a Tim Holtz die set.  Any die cuts will work here.  I then applied WOW Embossing ink pad with a brayer over each of the flowers.  I then used powders over each of the flowers and heat set them with my heat tool!  These new colors are so gorgeous!  I know you will love them!  


To complete the card I added the new powder - California Gold to the background.  I love the added shine this color provides to my card!  I adhered my flowers with foam tape.  Last I added a bit of Ephemra and a pre-made sentiment strip to complete my card!  

I had a lot of fun with today's card!  I LOVE the new release!  The colors are just beautiful and I know you will love all the new goodies too!  

Be sure to check out the new Fab Foilers too!  I can't wait to play with these next!  




Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out the new release!  I will be back soon with another card and more inspiration using WOW Powders for a mixed media styled card!  

Crafty Hugs,
Natasha 





Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. What a fabulous bright and beautiful card Natasha using a wonderful gelli plate background and the added hexagon stamping and stencilled texture paste diamonds, and also the added die cut and embossed flowers add to the dimension and sparkle. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment