Hi everyone!  Welcome back!  I am excited to be back on the WOW Blog today sharing another idea using WOW products to create a mixed media styled card!  Today's card features gelli prints, stencils, stamps, and embossing powders!  So let's get started!  

For today's card I started with a gelli print from my stash!  I have shared with you on prior posts I love to create backgrounds and have them on hand!  It is a fun and relaxing afternoon to make a bunch of backgrounds and helps when creating cards later on too!  

On the gelli prints I created, I added the WOW Stencil - Sprinkled Hearts to my prints!  I love this stencil and the added texture this provides to the print.  I also added a piece of old book paper made from a gelli print.  I ripped the print and then glued it on top of the gelli print with the stencil.  I added this with a glue stick and then applied clear gesso on top.   


Next I added some stamped images to my background.  I used a combination of a heart stamp and a text image with love.  I stamped this in various places on the background.  I then trimmed the panel using a rectangle die from my stash and added a few metallic paint splatters for added texture!  

Next I started to emboss 2 panels using the new Party Poppers collection!  This new collection is so fun and the colors are AMAZING!!!!!!  I used both Poppin Blue and Poppin Pink.  I heat embossed two small scraps of paper and then used die cuts to trim the letters I and U, as well as several hearts.  


Next I adhered the hearts and the sentiment I Love you in the center of the card.  I adhered these using liquid glue.  I had a few more hearts and adhered these to my card as well, with both liquid and foam tape.  Then I adhered the card panel to an A2 card base.  

I have been playing with the new WOW Fab Foilers and these are amazing!  I foiled the Sweet Sentiments using WOW Bright Gold Foil and then trimmed down the sentiment - Hugs & Kisses.  I adhered this as a sub sentiment using foam tape.  




Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I will be back soon with more Mixed Media inspiration!  

Crafty Hugs,
Natasha 


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/



Comments

  1. A beautiful gelli print background and the added script and hearts look great and topped with those fabulous embossed hearts and sentiment...a gorgeous card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment