Make your own SCRATCH' n 'SNIFF embossing powders with Nicci Battilana

Our 5 senses are wonderful tools that inspire most of us in our creations.


Today I want to share with you my recipe for adding SCRATCH'n'SNIFF elements to your artwork.



I have seen a few other people use sugar free Koolaid packs, etc to create scratch and sniff embossing powders (or 'rub and sniff' , if you prefer) and I wanted to try my hand at it. Please make sure that you only use the sugar free varieties, otherwise your creations will be a sticky mess.... and we do not want that. 😉

Using a new clean empty WOW! embossing powder jar, I measured out portions that were recommended in another Artists video from a few years back (that I found on Youtube). However, in that first test, the results were not as I had hoped, therefore I played around with my ingredients a bit more and ended up with my 'happy' recipe.

RECIPE:
  • 2 tsp sugar free Jell-O Mix
  • 2 tsp WOW! coloured embossing powder (for colour). This is a base embossing powder, therefore you can choose whichever is your favourite and goes with the scent you are creating.💙
  • 1 tsp WOW! sparkle embossing powder. This is an embossing glitter, therefore you can choose whichever clear sparkle is your favourite.💫
  • 2 tsp WOW! Clear Gloss Super Fine embossing powder (WAO1SFL)
I highly encourage you to try creating one of your favourite scents, and just measure out small amounts for your trials, so as to not waste any of your powders. I used 'teaspoons', as I knew that I will be using this scent often in my art journals.




I hope you enjoyed my Blog post & Instagram REEL today. 
I know it is not the prettiest of creations, but sometimes we have to get grungy to explore new ways of expressing ourselves! 😂

I would love to have you give me a LIKE and or FOLLOW on my own personal social media platforms if you found inspiration 😍. (InstagramfacebookYouTubeTikTokETSY & my art books on AMAZON).

Thank you for spending some time with me and I look forward to sharing some art inspiration with you again soon.
Happy creating, Nicci





Products that I used in todays creation:
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=11

Comments