Fab Foil Backgrounds

Hi Crafty Friends!  I am excited to be back up on the WOW Embossing Blog today!  Today's card is all about shine and texture using WOW Fab Foil!  I love to be inspired and learn from my crafty friends!  I learned this technique from my fellow Design Team member - Dunja!  Here is my take!  

I started by choosing a pre-made gelli print background from my stash!  I love using backgrounds I have on hand and also enjoy making them!  Next I stamped the images on my gelli print background (butterflies and date stamp).  I stamped these using versafine clair ink.  I allowed these to dry before moving on.  

Once my stamped images were dry I started to work with the WOW fab foil!  This stuff is amazing and truly easy to use.  I started with my stencil.  I added paste over the stencil and once applied I sprinkled the wet paste with WOW Bonding powder.  I then heat set this with my WOW heat tool.  I knew it was ready when it had that "shiny" tone.  I then placed the gold foil over the top, shiny side up and rubbed the foil with my fingers.  I removed the foil and I had a shiny stenciled image!  Truly so cool and easy!  

Next I used the WOW Pasta Rings stencil over the background using white acrylic paint with a sponge dauber. I wanted to add a bit more dimension.  So I die cut several leaf images and glued them together for added dimension.  Next I chose a sentiment die from my stash.  I die cut the shadow layer and the top layer.  I die cut the top layer 3 times and adhered them together.  Next I added WOW Embossing Powder in the color Caramel Vanilla to the die cut sentiment.  Once heat set, I adhered this to my shadow layer.  

To complete my card I adhered the leaves using both liquid and foam tape.  Next I adhered my sentiment.  Once these were on, I decided to die cut 2 butterflies to add a bit more dimension.  

I truly had fun with today's card and loved foiling using paste and bonding powder!  I hope you give this a try!  


Thank you for stopping by today!  Wishing you a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!  

Crafty Hugs- Natasha

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/


Comments