recently I found at internet great idea for creating folder to storage different paper ephemera. I think that is awesome idea but of course I wanted to make it my way. So I took some nice plain gelli prints and awesome stamps and stencils byWOW and I prepared for you nice tutorial. It is not complicated, it is very easy. After creating one folder I already now that I need many folders for my ephemera and because it is so easy to create I will make more.
- if you do not have gelli prints use any kind of one colour paper (do not use patterned you will not see stamping)
- if you do not have any old envelope as I have, just take 2 good quality one colour papers A4 size, glue them together and fold in half
- if you do not have sewing machine - glue your pockets with double sided tape, it is strong enough to hold papers
- if you do not have collage medium - use mod podge, clear gesso, gel medium
- for plastic pockets I used plastic for covering school exercise books
Have a nice day