Video - storage idea - handmade recycled folder for ephemera

Hi,

recently I found at internet great idea for creating folder to storage different paper ephemera. I think that is awesome idea but of course I wanted to make it my way. So I took some nice plain gelli prints and awesome stamps and stencils byWOW and I prepared for you nice tutorial. It is not complicated, it is very easy. After creating one folder I already now that I need many folders for my ephemera and because it is so easy to create I will make more.

my tips
- if you do not have gelli prints use any kind of one colour paper (do not use patterned you will not see stamping)
- if you do not have any old envelope as I have, just take 2 good quality one colour papers A4 size, glue them together and fold in half
- if you do not have sewing machine - glue your pockets with double sided tape, it is strong enough to hold papers
- if you do not have collage medium - use mod podge, clear gesso, gel medium
- for plastic pockets I used plastic for covering school exercise books 

















Have a nice day
Kate



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/
 

Comments